The Adair County Hospital District and Adair County Public Hospital District Corporation Board of Trustees willl have a Regular Meeting
at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at the Adair Annex in the basement meeting room.
1. Call to Order: Neal Gold, Chairman
2. Approval of Minutes: Regular Scheduled Meeting May 31, 2016
3. CFO Report: David Hayes
a. Financial update
b. Approval of Bad Debts for Collections
4. Administrator Report: Neal Gold
5. Approval of auditor for FY 2016 audit and FY 2016 Cost Report.
6. Executive Session: KRS 61.810(1)(C) - Discussions of proposed or pending litigation against or on behalf of the District regarding the Chapter 9 bankruptcy.
7. Action on any Executive Session decisions if needed.
Adair County dairy farmers, their families, and their employees are invited to attend the annual June Dairy Appreciation Picnic on Friday, June 24, 2016 ar 6:30pm at the Adair County Fairgrounds. For more information call the Adair Co. Extension Office at 270-384-2317. (In the event of inclement weather, the picnic will be moved to the Adair County Extension Office.
Columbia Baptist Church will be having their 18th Annual Concert and Community Picnic on Sunday, July 3, 2016 in the Church parking lot. The picnic starts at 1pm and the concert at 3pm. Gospel Singing will include: the Lindsey Family, Bobby Lee and The Noblemen. Everything is FREE and the community is welcome to attend!
The Blakey Quartet will be in concert at Columbia Church of God on Sunday, July 3, 2016 at 6:30pm. For more information call 270-384-4590.
93.5 Hot Country Live Broadcast at Tony & Pam Compton's Dairy Farm, the only dairy farm in Adair County with Robotic Automatic Milkers and the second farm in the state of Ky.