The Columbia City Council will meet in Regular Session on Monday, March 2, 2015, at 6pmCT in City Hall.
1. Motion to approve minutes of February 2, 2015 meeting
2. Citizen comments
3. Mary Anne Loy, presentaton on City Sidewalks
4. 2nd Reading of Ordinance No. 620.62, and Ordinance accepting streets in the Hollady Place Development and Pineview Property LLC into the City Street System
5. Motion to re-appoint Charles Grimsley to the Columbia/Adair County Parks and Recreation Board.
6. Motion to appoint Wes Feese to the Columbia/Adair County Parks and Recreation Board
7. Mayors announcements
8. Council announcements
Adair County Middle SBDM will meet Mon, March 2 at 3:30 p.m. at ACMS.
There will be a special called Adair County Relay for Life meeting on Monday, March 2, at 6:00 p.m. at the Chamber of Commerce building on Burkesville Street.
The Columbia-Adair Co. Chamber of Commerce will have a ribbon cutting at Yogurtown on 1423 Campbellsville Rd. in Columbia on Friday, March 6th at 4:00 p.m. All chamber members and the public are encouraged to attend. The owner is Dr. Jacob Burton.
The Columbia-Adair Co. Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at Sign One One at 1114 Jamestown Street on Mon., March 2 at 11:00 a.m. Tommy Kemp is the owner.