The Adair Co. School Board will meet Thurs., Dec. 19, at 7pm at the A.C.
A Green Co. man has been arrested on Sex Abuse charges.
48 year old Ralph Foley was arrested recently by Ky. State Police on charges of Incest of a child under 18 years of age, Sodomy 3rd Degree & Sexual Abuse 2nd Degree.
Foley was lodged in the Taylor Co. Detention Center.
Board of Educ. Conference Room on Greensburg Street.
1. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
2. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
4. APPROVAL OF TREASURER’S REPORT
5. APPROVAL OF PAYMENT OF BILLS
6. APPROVAL OF BOARD POLICY REVISION TO GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS –
7. APPROVAL TO APPLY FOR WHAS GRANT – Anita Goode
8. APPROVAL TO HIRE SUBSTITUTE EMPLOYEES TWICE PER SCHOOL YEAR
(AUGUST & JANUARY) – Renae Smith
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PERSONNEL ACTION
10. SUPERINTENDENT’S REPORT
11. PUBLIC COMMENTS
12. BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS UPDATE – Ricky Bault
13. APPROVAL OF DISTRICT FACILITY PLAN AS AMENDED
14. DISCUSSION/APPROVAL OF COMPREHENSIVE DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT PLAN
– Phyllis Curry
15. APPROVAL OF AMENDED SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR –
16. APPROVAL OF BG-1 FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR THE ADAIR COUNTY HIGH
SCHOOL VO-AG BUILDING ADDITION
17. DISCUSSION/APPROVAL OF CHANGE TO SUPERINTENDENT’S CONTRACT TO
COMPLY WITH THE AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT